– Download firmware – HAM edition
To download a new firmware version click on the blue collored link. Instructions about how to upgrade the firwware are availabale here 1216H Info and here Start up 1216H .
Note!: Always unpack the zip-file before starting the upgrade!
Note also !: if you have a firmware of v 1.8 or older you must install this this file .
From v 4.0 is the firmware devided into two versions: “HAM” and “HOME”. The HAM-version has the functionallity needed to control antennas, rotatators etc. The HOME-version is used for home automations. The version tree 3.x will be still be shown to make it posssible to follow added functions and bugfixes etc.
>>>Important ! Do not install a HAM firmware if you intend to use the Webswitch for home automation!<<<
Important > BETA
- Serial settings” > “Remote serial (RFC2217/Raw)” > “Rotor DCU-1 (See attachment)
Important > BETA
- IP settings > SNTP server(requires Dns server)
Advanced settings > Time zone
DST start, Sunday
DST start, month
DST start, hour
DST end, Sunday
DST end, month
DST end, hour
- New version of the IP-stack lwip-2.1.3 (lwip-2.1.2)
Important > BETA
- “System info” > “Ext. IP xx.xx.xx.xx”
- “System info” > “Webbserver xx”
- “Serial settings” > “Remote serial (RFC2217/Raw)” > “Rotor DCU-1″
- WebSwitch 1216H HAM > “Temp/set relays/humidity/inputs”
- Rotator (etc)
- WebSwitch 1216H HAM > “Webswitch 1216H HAM/Antenna Switch 1289/Antenna Switch 1269B”
- WebSwitch 1216H HAM > “Temp” > red, gren, blue (1,0,-1)
- The graphics are now integrated in the fw an Internet connection is no longer needed.
- New featuere for det Remote serial server function= raw server.
- The baudrate settings for the remote server no support 115200 to support LP-100A for example.
- Stop Button for Alfaspid and Prosistel rotators.
- New ip-stack lwip-2.1.2
- Pulsfe function added for the relays
- Increased tolerance against Internet robots.
- Added support for new Flash memory no features added.
Important! If you have a Webswitch with bootloader v 1.13 or later you can NOT install versions before v 4.27. if you do it you will brick your Webswitch and it need to be sent to us for repair.
- Added support for hw 4.
- DynDNS-client status indications is improved.
- Better support for visually disbled users.
- DDNS improvements.
- Added function “Toggle relay + restart” i nPing/Watchdog .
- Support for hw 4.
- Added “Unit ID” at antenna and relay pages.
- Bugfixes for the analog rotator when scale started on other positions than 0 and 180 degrees.
- fixed a temperatur.nu-bug.
- The page Set Relays been improved for visually disabled.
- It’s no longer possible to activate more than one relay at the time with HTTP-REST-commands if ” only one relay at the time” is activated.
- Bugfix concerning auto reconnection the remote serial TCP-port if the connection where lost.
- Added the possibility to select the relays which should be included in the Array Switch ( in rotator control).
- The free memory indicator on the System Info web page showed too little free memory.
- Added support for antenna control using the Yaesu FT-817/847/897 radios.
- Added support for “only one relay on simultaneously” in the phone Apps. (Requires updated Apps too)
- The relays used to control antennas/rotator are now disabled on the manual control web page.
- Better handling of web browser which send “TCP Reset” instead of a normal “TCP Close”. Could in some cases cause the Webswitch to reset. Still could cause pages to fail loading, either the whole page or partially, but a reload of the page often fixes that.
- Misc web page changes and improvements.
- Added connection status for 1-wire devices.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the CW and CCW rotator buttons to not work if the setting “Scale start” was non-zero.
- Improvements in the DNS and NTP functions to better handle ISPs which blocks the DNS and NTP ports.
- Increased the number of rotator presets to 12(from 8). The presets are only displayed if they are programmed(=have names)
- Added DNS and NTP status to the System Info page.
- Added programmable Command timeout when controlling rotators.
- Misc. fixes and improvements.
- New feature which enables easy network setup in combination with Setup Manager(1.27 and newer)
- Added “Last WD reset” info on the System Info page. Shows the last restart reason if the restart was on purpose.
- Added “raw” mode to the remote serial port.
- The min/max temperature reset button was missing.
- Antenna control: Current frequency is updated more often.
- Antenna control: The “Automatic control” buttons did not work or update correctly.
- Support for rotator controller 1216L-5.
- Added endpoint break when using the CW/CCW buttons.
- The CW/CCW buttons can be removed from the interface.
- Changed the rotator page so it should work on iPhone and Android devices.
- Rotator presets without name are given a default name “Preset x”.
- Förbättringar och buggfixar för RFC2217 (remote serial port) klient- och serverfunktioner.
- Lade till RFC2217-anslutningsstatusinformation på statussidan.